The Salem Community Foundation granted $50,000 to the "Turf Project" at the newly named Sebo Stadium.
Thank you to all who have helped the Salem Community Foundation
make a difference in our community for more than 50 years.
- Quarterly Board Meeting: Thursday, October 10.
- YIP (Youth In Philanthropy) Monthly Meeting: Wednesday, October 9.
- Deadline to submit applications for Financial Assistance: Sunday, December 1. Application is found on "Grant" page.
- Salvation Army received a new refrigerator and freezer.
- YIP granted gym equipment to Salem City Schools and St. Paul School.
- $30,000 granted to 20 agencies affiliated with United Way Services of Northern Columbiana County.
- College students receive $94,000 in scholarship dollars for 2019 - 2020 academic year.
- $50,000 granted to Salem Fire Department for radios and wireless equipment.
- $60,000 granted to Salem Historical Society. The beautiful new trolley can be seen around the community of Salem!