The Salem Community Foundation continues to make a lasting impact!
Thank you to all who have helped the Salem Community Foundation
make a difference in our community for more than 50 years.
- Deadline for local 501(c)3 organizations to submit applications for Financial Assistance: Tuesday, September 1. The application is found on the "Grants" tab.
- Salem Community Foundation's Newsletter and Annual Report may be viewed on the "Publications" tab.
- The deadline for submitting Salem Community Foundation and Ministerial Scholarship applications was Wednesday, June 3. The 2020 - 2021 Scholarship award recipients will be announced mid-July.
- $30,000 granted to 20 agencies affiliated with United Way Services of Northern Columbiana County.
- YIP is sponsoring planters in downtown Salem and also granted classroom equipment to Salem City Schools and St. Paul School. YIP will meet by ZOOM until further notice.
- $94,000 was granted in scholarship dollars for 2019 - 2020 academic year to Salem's college students.
- $50,000 granted to Salem Fire Department for radios and wireless equipment.
- $60,000 granted to Salem Historical Society. The beautiful new trolley can be seen around the community of Salem!