We Appreciate Your Continued Support!
PLEASE PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:
How to Donate Using PayPal
The easiest way to make a contribution to the Salem Community Foundation is through the PayPal portal. To keep our administrative costs as low as possible, Salem Community Foundation uses the popular payment platform PayPal Giving. If you already have PayPal account, simply log in when prompted and enter the contribution you would like to donate. You will immediately receive a donation confirmation email from PayPal Giving.
Please send Salem Community Foundation an email at firstname.lastname@example.org stating your name, address, contribution amount, and intended purpose after you make your thoughtful contribution.
New to PayPal
Signing up is easy! After clicking the “PayPal Giving” button, you will be directed to PayPal’s website where you will see the option to create a new account. You will be required to provide your email address and create a password. PayPal will send you a verification email. The final step is to link a credit or debit card.
Tax Deductible Contributions May Be Mailed To:
Salem Community Foundation
PO Box 553
Salem, Ohio 44460
Fund Options Offered by the Salem Community Foundation
- Designated Organization / Agency Funds - Donors identify one or more charitable organizations to receive an income stream into perpetuity.
- Donor Advised Funds - Donors are involved in the grant making by recommending which qualified charitable organization(s) should receive grants from their advised fund. These funds enable donors to address a wide variety of issues. (Agreement To Establish A Donor Advised Fund)
- Field of Interest Funds - Donors can support a broadly defined area(s) such as the arts, education, human services, and community services.
- Foundation Directed Funds- Donors support the work of the Salem Community Foundation through their contributions and estates.
- Scholarship Funds - Donors may customize a scholarship to provide educational opportunities for studies in a specific academic program or at particular institutions of higher education.
- Unrestricted Funds - Donors place no restrictions on how these funds are to be directed. These unrestricted funds are useful as they provide the greatest flexibility for the Salem Community Foundation to meet the needs of the community.
- Memorial Funds - In order to establish a Fixed Memorial Fund on behalf of, or in the name of an individual(s), it is necessary to have one or more contributions aggregating $5,000.