We appreciate your continued support!
How to Donate using PayPal
The easiest way to give to the Salem Community Foundation is an online donation using PayPal. To keep our administrative costs as low as possible, Salem Community Foundation uses the popular payment platform PayPal Giving. If you already have PayPal account, simply log in when prompted, enter the contribution you would like to donate. Please confirm your information at the end. You will immediately receive a confirmation email from PayPal summarizing your donation.
New to PayPal
Signing up is easy! After clicking “PayPal Giving” button, you will be directed to PayPal’s website where you will see the option to create a new account. You will be required to provide your email address and create a password. PayPal will send you a verification email. The final step is to link a credit or debit card.
Tax Deductible Contributions May Be Mailed To:
Salem Community Foundation
PO Box 553
Salem, Ohio 44460
- Designated Organization / Agency Funds - Donors identify one or more charitable organizations to receive an income stream forever.
- Donor Directed Funds - Donors are involved in the grantmaking by recommending which qualified charitable organization(s) should receive grants from their advised fund. These funds enable donors to address a wide variety of issues.
- Field of Interest Funds - Donors can support a broadly defined area(s), such as the arts, education, human services, and communtiy services.
- Foundation Directed Funds- Donors support the work of the Salem Community Foundation through their contributions to an endowment fund(s).
- Scholarship Funds - Donors may customize a sholarship to provide educational opportunities for studies in a specific field or at particular institutions of higher education.
- Unrestricted Funds - Donors place no restrictions on how these funds are to be used. Such gifts are useful to the Salem Community Foundation since they afford the Board of Directors the greatest flexibility in meeting needs of the community.
- Memorial Funds - In order to establish a Fixed Memorial Fund on behalf of, or in the name of individual(s), it is necessary to have one or more contributions aggregating $5,000.